Legal & Privacy
Your privacy is important to Infoactiv Group (Infoactiv). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Infoactiv collects, and the ways in which Infoactiv uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Infoactiv may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering as a collector and/or recycler
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing regular news updates
Using personal information
Infoactiv may use your personal information to:
- Personalise the website for you
- List you as a collection and/or recycling drop-off point
- Enable you to access restricted pages on the website
- Publish collection statistics
- Send materials that will support you as a registered collector
- Send you information about Infoactiv solutions and services
Where Infoactiv discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Infoactiv may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Infoactiv will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Infoactiv will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Infoactiv is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email at email@example.com
- by post at Infoactiv, Level 3, 26-28 Prospect Street, Box Hill Victoria 3128 Australia